Kidz Swimmers swimwear fabrics have been made to a high specification and have been tested and meet the ARPANSA (Australian Radiation Protection and Nuclear Safety Agency) standard AS/NZS 4399 which certifies that our swimwear carries a UPF 50+ rating, the highest possible sun protection rating.
We want you to get the most out of your swimwear and ensure that the garments retain their sun protection properties, we therefore advise extra care should be taken in order for your children’s swimwear to last.
- Rinse in cool water after every use.
- Do not roll up wet, especially in a plastic bag. The heat and humidity will enhance the damaging effects of any pool chemicals or sunscreen, causing the Lycra to deteriorate.
- Avoid using strong washing detergents with bleaching agents, stain removers and fabric conditioners. A mild detergent meant for delicate fabrics should be used.
- Machine Wash on a gentle cycle or hand washing is recommended.
- Dry without delay in shade away from artificial heat sources or direct sunlight.
- Do not wring, rub or stretch excessively.
- Avoid rough surfaces.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not expose fabric to sunscreen chemicals.
The garment should be dried before removing any fine sand trapped in the fibres. These can normally be flicked out with your fingernail.
We regret that we cannot refund or exchange any garment that is damaged because these instructions have not been followed.